Monday, September 15, 2014

On the Road Again...

I'm on the road again!  Hubby and I are out on a two week adventure to celebrate our 25th anniversary (a little early).  We're having tons of fun, seeing lots of awesome things, and taking tons of photos.  Much of the time we haven't had a phone signal or wifi.  I have one for a short time today.  So, I wanted to be sure to take a moment to say,"hi" to ya'll and let you know I'm thinking of you.  I'm excited to share my adventures with you when I get home. So, stay tuned!  I'll start posting in about a week.

Have a wonderful week!

6 comments:

Quinn said...

Have fun, and happy anniversary!

Delighted Hands said...

Many happy returns....!

Mereknits said...

Good for you and have a wonderful trip.
Meredith

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a fun week and take lots of photos to share! Hugs, Diane

Wainwright and Wright.Co said...

Happy anniversary! And I look forward to seeing your photos and hearing all about your trip
Caz xx

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I'm glad I get to follow along on Instagram. :) Best wishes, Tammy