Thursday, August 14, 2014

Tie Dye Surprise

I got a little surprise in the mail this week...a drawstring tie-dye bag!


I love the colors!  And, I love bags!  I feel like I can never have too many.  They're useful for so many things!  Especially knitting and crochet projects.  That's why I put some yarn in it for the picture.  I just happened to have some colors that look great with it.

Benita, from the "Basically Benita" blog, sent the bag to me.  I think it was in exchange for some crocheted rocks I'd made for her a while back.  She dyes bags and other items to sell.  She also sells wonderful fibers for spinning.  She specializes in getting and selling different types of fiber and even has a way to try out different kinds on a regular basis through her "Fiber Binder Club".

Here's a photo of her business card so you can check out her website and HERE'S a link.


Thanks, Benita!  I love it!  :-D

7 comments:

Mereknits said...

Lucky you the bag is wonderful.
Hugs,
Meredith

Delighted Hands said...

Woohoo! I'm a die hard dyedinthewool fan, too! Enjoy the beautiful project bag!

Quinn said...

What a sweet present! I love the colors.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

That is a lovely bag. Doesn't take me long to fill up bags and totes around here. I don't sew but want to try my hand at making small gift bags from painted material and the sun transfer process posted by Wendy at September Violets. We'll see. All sorts of things I want to do, but start back to school on Sunday and won't have much extra time. Boo! have a fabulous Friday. Tammy

mamasmercantile said...

What a lovely gift, the drawstring bag is a delight.

Amy at love made my home said...

It is lovely to receive gifts in the mail isn't it! xx

benita said...

Wow! That yarn looks perfect with that bag. I am so happy you like it and may it give you many years of yarn and project toting pleasure.